Saturday, August 27, 2005

TTC: The road not needed.

Road not needed

August 27, 2005

Editor, the Advocate:
The Victoria Advocate
Copyright 2005

I am writing this because I should, but I don't think it will help in the least little bit.

I do not think our Legislature has any right to make a decision such as the Trans-Texas Corridor and then impose upon the people to put themselves against their neighbors as to where the proposed road will go.

I have heard so many stories about this monster that I do not know what to believe. Therefore, I will believe no one. I only hope and pray that the wise people leading this state will wake up before it's too late. After all, I think they have their head in the wrong place.

Our Legislature and Highway Department expect us hell-raisers to die off, and then they will have a free hand at warping our kids' and grandkids' minds, and they will be the ones who will pay for this monster. We should educate our kids.

HARLEY HEIBEL
Victoria

The Victoria Advocate: www.thevictoriaadvocate.com

pigicon